2 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 366 - The Appleford at Renaissance Point, Rodney Road, Newport, NP19
- Enjoy day to day living in the versatile kitchen/living room/dining area
- Storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom take care of the practical side
- 2 double bedrooms
- Ideal for modern living
- Allocated parking
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
The open plan living space and 2 double bedrooms make The Appleford ideal for modern living.
The Kitchen/living room/dining area is a welcoming and versatile space which is enhanced by French doors to the rear garden. The storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom take care of the practical sides of life.
On the first floor both of the bedrooms are doubles and both are served by the master bathroom. Bedroom 2 benefits from built-in storage space.
- Kitchen - 3.06m x 2.80m, 10'0" x 9'2"
- Living/Dining Area - 3.95m x 2.68m, 13'0" x 8'10"
- Master Bedroom - 3.95m x 2.38m, 13'0" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.95m x 2.30m, 13'0" x 7'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61898498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21026-366_2_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.