3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 141 - The Clovelly at Cherry Tree Gardens, Pennycross Close, Pennycross, Plymouth, PL2
- 3 bedroom end terrace home
- Living room/dining area with door to the rear garden
- Stylish kitchen
- Guest cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help To Buy available
The Clovelly is a 3 bedroom home that is ideal for contemporary living.
The kitchen and the separate living room/dining area can be found on the ground floor, with a door to the rear garden letting you bring the outside in. The practicalities are taken care of by the downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs is home to the three bedrooms, the master of which is a double. The master bathroom completes this superb home.
- Kitchen - 3.40m x 2.57m, 11'2" x 8'5"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.68m x 3.89m, 15'4" x 12'9"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 3.61m x 3.11m, 11'10" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 3.47m x 2.66m, 11'5" x 8'9"
- Bedroom (max.) - 3.47m x 1.92m, 11'5" x 6'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61898507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-13112-141_3_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.