3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 137 - The Bodmin at Cherry Tree Gardens, Pennycross Close, Pennycross, Plymouth, PL2
- 3 bedroom end of terrace home
- Versatile accommodation over 2.5 storeys
- Open plan living room/dining areas with door to the rear garden
- Useful downstairs cloakroom
- Top floor dedicated to the master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
The carefully considered use of space makes The Bodmin a well-designed 3 bedroom home.
On the ground floor you will find the kitchen and the living room/dining area, with a door providing access to the rear garden. Touches of convenience come in the form of a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the first floor, along with the master bathroom, while the second floor is devoted entirely to the master bedroom.
Located in the city of Plymouth, and with the stunning Devon coastline nearby, Cherry Tree Gardens is the perfect place to call home.
- Kitchen - 2.97m x 2.49m, 9'9" x 8'2"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.48m x 3.33m, 14'9" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 4.48m x 2.62m, 14'9" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.94m x 2.25m, 9'8" x 7'5"
- Master Bedroom (excl. dormer) - 5.00m x 3.40m, 16'5" x 11'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61898510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-13112-137_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.