3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 205 - The Gosford at Rackenford Meadow, Chinon Place, Tiverton, EX16
- 3 bedroom end terrace home
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Spacious living room
- Useful storage cupboard to the ground floor
- Guest cloakroom
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
The thoughtful use of space and stylish layout make The Gosford a delightful home.
The ground floor is home to the open plan kitchen/ dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden. The living room is perfect for day to day living or relaxing. Conveniences come in the form of a handy downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard.
Upstairs you’ll find the three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, with the master bedroom benefiting from its own en suite shower room. The master bathroom serves the other two bedrooms.
Rackenford Meadow is ideally located so you can enjoy all the benefits of the town of Tiverton surrounded by picturesque countryside.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.72m x 2.87m, 15'6" x 9'5"
- Living Room (max.) - 4.26m x 3.69m, 14'0" x 12'1"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.55m x 2.00m, 11'8" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61898531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20965-205_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.