3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 206 - The Flatford at Rackenford Meadow, Chinon Place, Tiverton, EX16
- 3 bedroom mid terraced home
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast area
- French doors from the living room/dining room to the rear garden
- Useful storage cupboard to ground floor
- Guest cloakroom to the ground floor
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
The Flatford is a delightful 3 bedroom home, providing all you need for modern living.
Get the day off to a great start in the kitchen/breakfast area, then relax or entertain in the open plan living room/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden. The under stairs storage cupboard and cloakroom complete this floor.
On the first floor two of the three bedrooms are doubles, with the master enjoying an en suite shower room. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.55m x 2.00m, 11'8" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61898534.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20965-206_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.