3 bedroom town house for salePlot 21 - The Ashton at Cann Bridge Meadow, Miller Way Estover Plymouth PL6 8UJ
- Mid terrace home
- Living room/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen with room for a breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Master bedroom compasses entire second floor
- Private rear garden
- Single garage and allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A contemporary three bedroom house laid out over 2.5 storeys, The Ashton offers flexible living at its best.
The ground floor features a beautiful living room/dining area with French doors to the rear garden, plus a separate kitchen with room for a breakfast table. You’ll also find a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
On the first floor is a good sized double bedroom and the elegant family bathroom. There is also a further single bedroom, which would work really well as a home office, study or work room.
The top floor, with its charming sloping ceilings, is given over to the master bedroom, with its en suite shower room and wardrobe space.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 3.77m x 2.69m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.20m x 3.87m, 13'9" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.20m x 3.87m, 13'9" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.15m, 9'7" x 7'1"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 6.00m x 3.18m, 19'8" x 10'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61898567.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20975-021_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.