4 bedroom town house for salePlot 355 - The Belbury at Hele Park , Ashburton Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- 4 bedroom semi-detached townhouse
- Flexible living over 3 floors
- Living room/dining area with French doors to the private rear garden
- Kitchen with room for a breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Additional shower room to the top floor
- Private garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
The Belbury is a delightful 4 bedroom 3 storey home, providing everything the modern family needs to live life in comfort and style.
The ground floor is home to the kitchen and open plan living room/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden, making it easy for you to enjoy the outside space. Welcome additions come in the form of a handy cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs on the first floor you'll find a double bedroom, which also offers the flexibility to be used as an additional living room, with French doors leading to a Juliet balcony, a single bedroom and the master bathroom.
Moving up to the second floor there are 2 double bedrooms, one being the master bedroom, and a separate shower room.
Hele Park is a delightful collection of homes, in the peaceful countryside on the edge of the popular market town of Newton Abbot.
- Kitchen (max.) - 3.47m x 3.12m, 11'5" x 10'3"
- Living Room/Dining Area (max.) - 4.79m x 3.74m, 15'9" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 4/Family Room - 4.79m x 3.41m, 15'9" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.60m, 9'7" x 8'6"
- Master Bedroom - 4.79m x 3.41m, 15'9" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.79m x 2.83m , 15'9" x 9'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61927157.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20968-355_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.