3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 356 - The Flatford at Hele Park , Ashburton Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Spacious living room/dining room with French doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen with room for a breakfast area
- Useful storage cupboard to the ground floor
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Flatford is a delightful 3 bedroom home, providing all you need for modern living.
Get the day off to a great start in the kitchen/breakfast area, then relax or entertain in the open plan living room/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden. The under stairs storage cupboard and cloakroom complete this floor.
On the first floor two of the three bedrooms are doubles, with the master enjoying an en suite shower room. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 3.44m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Living Room/Dining Area (max.) - 4.72m x 3.071m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 2.97m x 2.84m, 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.31m x 2.64m, 10'11" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.71m x 2.00m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61927160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20968-333_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.