2 bedroom apartment for sale2 Bed Apt - Plot 49 at Waterfront, Springfield Basin, Wharf Road, Chelmsford, CM2
- 2 bedroom 1st floor refurbished apartment
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with large windows overlooking the river
- Well proportioned master bedroom with stylish en suite shower room
- A second double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Handy storage cupboard to the hallway
- 980 sq ft (91.1 sq m)
- 1 Allocated parking space
- Estimated completion date Dec 16/Jan 17
- 2 year TW Warranty
Plot 49 is a stunning two bedroom 1st floor apartment in the refurbished phase of The Waterfront.
As you enter this property you find the family bathroom off to the right, which stylish modern 3 piece suite. Further along the hallway is the second double bedroom followed by the master bedroom which benefits from its own en suite shower room, really handy for getting ready in the morning.
Finally, at the end of the hallway is the open plan kitchen/living/dining room to the front of the apartment. This room is ideal for entertaining family and friends and benefits from a fully integrated kitchen and large windows overlooking the River Chelmer.
This unique properly also benefits from 3 handy storage cupboards to the hallway and living room.
Finally this property is completed with an allocated parking space
Plot 49 floor plan
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.82m x 3.66m, 15'9" x 12'0"
- Living Area -
4.82m x 3.67m
, 15'9" x 12'0"
- Master Bedroom - 3.86m x 3.28m, 12'8" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 5.14m x 2.69m, 16'10" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61927172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12905-4f75b639ea984a23b7bf6e9d7920aa9d_2_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.