4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Geddes - Plot 125 at Walker's Gate, Off John Walker Drive, Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, KA3 1PA
- A practical integral garage
- French doors from the stylish fully-fitted kitchen and family breakfast area creates a light airy room that leads to the private rear garden
- The master bedroom en suite has a luxurious double shower
- Bedroom two and three enjoy the convenience of a Jack/Jill en suite with double shower
- A hall cupboard offers a practical storage solution
- Family bathroom has tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
The four bedroom detached Geddes offers superb family accommodation and kerb appeal. The open-plan kitchen breakfast area with French doors that lead to the rear garden is ideal for informal family dining. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and bedrooms 2 and 3 also boast a ‘Jack and Jill’ en-suite. A handy integral garage offers practical storage.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 4.92m x 2.80m, 16'2'' x 9'2''
- Lounge - 3.16m x 5.30m, 10'4'' x 17'5''
- Dining Room - 3.16m x 2.81m, 10'4'' x 9'3''
- Cloaks - 2.50m x 1.14m , 8'2" x 3'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.74m x 3.34m, 12'3'' x 11'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.32m x 2.84m , 14'2" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.60m x 3.48m, 8'6" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.18m x 2.89m , 10'5" x 9'6"
- Bathroom - 2.25m x 2.34m , 7'5" x 7'8"
- Ensuite 1 - 2.09m x 1.81m , 6'8" x 5'11"
- Ensuite 2 - 2.60m x 1.73m , 8'6" x 5'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61927196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-20421-125_4_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.