5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Blenheim at Hartford Grange, Walnut Lane, Hartford, Northwich, CW8
- Impressive executive 5 bedroom home
- Light and Spacious open plan Kitchen, dining and family area
- Choice of hand painted kitchen units with granite or silestone worktops as standard
- Large seperate lounge
- Spacious laundy / utility room with seperate 'boot room'
- Stunning galleried landing with seating area
- Master bedroom with 'walk through' dressing area and luxury en-suite
- French fitted doors leading on to South facing garden
- High quality fixtures and fittings from siemes and villeroy and boch
- Elegany traditional elevation with full height, tile hung, double bay windows
The Blenheim - 5 bedroom detached home. Available for £671,500
From its magnificent feature bay windows, to its luxurious interior touches, The Blenheim is the epitome of executive family living. With 5 stunning bedrooms, The Blenheim provides the space and specifications to ensure you and your family enjoy first class style and comfort.
The capricious kitchen, dining and family area will quickly become the heart of the home, perfect for enjoying day-to-day life. Yet this open plan style of living is balanced by separate rooms such as the lounge and study, which lend themselves to a number of individual pursuits.
Finishing touches such as a walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom, 2 en-suites and a number of mod-con appliances, all of which come as standard in The Blenheim, are designed to enhance your lifestyle.
Hartford Grange is one of Redrow's three developments that enjoys the idyllic location of Hartford. This village location, just South-West of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire, is a real bonus. All three developments are walking distance from the centre of the village with all of its amenities including a good selection of local dependant shops, tea rooms, cafes, wine bars and bistros. There are also great commuter links to Liverpool, Manchester and Chester with Hartford station which is within easy walking distance, offering connections to Crewe, Liverpool and beyond. Greenbank Station, just over one mile away, has regular trains to Chester which take under half an hour as well as Stockport and Manchester. What's more, London Euston is just a two-hour journey from Hartford and Manchester airport is less than 20 miles away.
Hartford is perfect for families for a number of reasons but the main one being that it has so many highly accredited schools in the area. The private Grange School is frequently picked in the top 50 mixed schools in the country and the local state sixth form, about three miles from Hartford, Sir John Deane's, is nationally acclaimed and Ofsted 'Outstanding'. The village is also home to the main campus of the Mid Cheshire College not to mention plenty of primary schools.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 68_TheBlenheim. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.