4 bedroom detached house for saleThe MacIntosh at Almond Park, Pinkie Road, Musselburgh, EH21
- Detached garage
- The utility room is a helpful and practical addition
- French doors from the stylish kitchen/informal family breakfast area creates a light airy room that leads to the private rear garden
- The master bedroom includes a handy en suite with shower
- The Jack/Jill en suite with shower is a practical addition for bedroom two and three
- Large hall cupboard offers practical storage solutions
- Family bathroom with separate shower and tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
A substantial home that offers relaxed family living, the MacIntosh has a spacious lounge and separate dining room. The open plan kitchen/family room with French doors is a social space with plenty of light and access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 3.20m x 3.05m, 10'6'' x 10'0''
- Living Room - 4.18m x 4.50m, 13'8'' x 14'9''
- Dining Room - 2.74m x 4.03m, 9'0'' x 13'3''
- Family Room - 3.52m x 3.06m, 11'6'' x 10'0''
- Utility - 1.80m x 1.90m, 5'10" x 6'3"
- Master Bedroom - 4.18m x 4.50m, 13'8'' x 14'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.55m x 3.37m, 11'8'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.25m x 3.05m, 10'8'' x 10'0''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.10m x 3.76m, 10'2'' x 12'4''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61953296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11323-9e2069e8ae8343639970a02711ebae95_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.