3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Baxter Semi at Wallace Grange, Off Dunlin Drive , Dunfermline, Fife, KY11
- Bedroom one has an impressive feature shelf
- French doors in the comfortable lounge/dining room open to the private rear garden
- Large cupboard in Lounge provides a useful storage solution under the stairs
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
This home has a practical layout with three well-proportioned bedrooms upstairs so there is space for everyone in the family. Downstairs, relax in the lounge/dining room that overlooks the rear garden. There is helpful storage in the hall, a downstairs WC and modern kitchen.
This virtual tour is of a typical Balfour show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen - 2.39m x 2.77m, 7' 10" x 9' 1"
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4.58m x 4.10m, 15' 0" x 13' 6"
- WC/Cloaks - 2.39m x 1.17m, 7'10" x 3'10"
- Master Bedroom - 4.58m x 3.64m, 15' 0" x 11' 11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.59m x 3.33m, 8' 6" x 10' 11"
- Bedroom 3 - 1.92m x 3.33m, 6' 4" x 10' 11"
- Bathroom - 1.81m x 2.00m, 5' 11" x 6' 7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61953311.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-20470-040cc7737e4748db8e3b2d21b91f1d84_3_57_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.