4 bedroom detached house for saleChatsworth at Himley View, Tansey Green Road, Kingswinford, DY6
- Detached family home
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors
- Kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Utility area and access to rear garden
- Four good sized bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Additional storage space
- Single garage and driveway
The Chatsworth is an ideal 4 bedroom detached property for families looking for flexible living accommodation. The property lies within the residential area of Kingswinford and is within easy reach of all amenities and motorway networks.
The ground floor features a dual aspect lounge with French doors to the rear garden perfect for summer evenings. The kitchen/breakfast/dining room provides plenty of space for all of the family and includes a utility area and access to the rear garden.
On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, with a stylish en suite shower room to the master bedroom, and family bathroom.
Outside the property there is a private rear garden, single garage and driveway.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 6.03m x 3.52m, 19'9'' x 11'6''
- Lounge - 3.40m x 6.03m, 11'2'' x 19'9''
- Master Bedroom - 3.47m x 3.60m, 11'5'' x 11'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.57m x 2.95m, 11'8'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 3.00m, 10'0'' x 9'10''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.05m x 2.35m, 10'0" x 7'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61953329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-10359-270_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.