4 bedroom detached house for saleCrompton - Plot 22 at Pennywell Walk , Ryall Road, Ryall, Worcestershire, WR8 0PG
- Four/five bedrooms
- Central entrance hallway
- French doors
- Private garden
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Second double bedroom
- 3 further bedrooms
- Well proportioned fifth bedroom
- Family bathroom
The Crompton is a four/five bedroom family home with a spacious and flexible layout. The large breakfast / family / kitchen room has a double set of French doors to the rear garden. Completing the ground floor is a spacious lounge and separate dining room, along with a
Upstairs, the master bedroom features an en suite bathroom, while the second bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms, a fifth bedroom/ study, and a main family bathroom.
Plot 22 comes complete with flooring and turf and stamp duty (first home only)
Make this home yours with part exchange
- Bedroom 1 - 4.18m x 3.67m, 13'9" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.08m x 3.60m, 10'2" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.17m x 2.82m, 10'5" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.17m x 2.32m, 10'5" x 7'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61953356.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20070-022_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.