2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Heron Apartments - The Lapwing Plot 1 at Millbrook Park, Henry Darlot Drive, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- View our Millbrook Apartments brochure
- Open-plan kitchen and living/dining area
- Double doors to a balcony-terrace, perfect for al-fresco dining
- Master bedroom with handy en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom that could be used as a study
- Fully fitted family bathroom
- Hallway with practical integrated storage cupboards
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A stunning contemporary apartment, carefully arranged and expertly finished; perfect for modern living.
The open-plan kitchen and living/dining area create a beautiful space to entertain family and friends as well as relaxing after work. Double doors open out to a balcony-terrace, providing a stylish retreat to enjoy the outdoors and the view across the surrounding parkland.
A master bedroom with en suite shower room provides the perfect sanctuary in which to unwind. An additional double bedroom space if perfect for guests or children or could be used as a study room or walk-in wardrobe.
This apartment also features a beautifully fitted bathroom and integrated cupboard spaces in the hallway; helping keep your living spaces clear of clutter.
Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen - 3.93m x 2.05m, 12'11" x 6'9"
- Living/Dining Area - 5.28m x 5.28m, 17'4" x 17'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.15m x 3.70m, 16'11" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2/Study - 6.25m x 3.71m, 20'6" x 12'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61979333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21161-001_2_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.