4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Downham at Rose Cottage Farm Phase 3, Strait Lane, Stainton, Middlesbrough, TS8
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with family and dining area
- French doors leading to rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom
- Single integral garage & driveway parking
- Private rear garden
The Downham is a 4 bedroom house with an integral garage, offering plenty of space for growing families.
A light and spacious kitchen/family/dining area with French doors to the garden forms the heart of the home. Double doors lead from the dining area to a living room with a bay window, providing a peaceful retreat for relaxing and entertaining. A guest cloakroom is also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the en-suite master bedroom, two further double bedrooms and a well-proportioned fourth bedroom, plus a main bathroom and storage cupboard.
- Kitchen - 2.50m x 2.98m , 8'3" x 9'10"
- Dining/Breakfast area - 2.98m x 5.43m , 9'10" x 17'10"
- Living room - 4.80m x 3.18m , 15'9" x 10'5"
- Master bedroom - 4.30m x 3.03m , 14'1" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 3.28m , 11'6" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55m x 3.03m , 11'8" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.62m x 2.53m , 8'7" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61979348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11073-84c9f284841042fe9d891399c4974176_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.