3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Dadford - Plot 60 & 65 at Albion Gate, Farington Business Park, Leyland, PR25
- Reserve before Christmas and get 5% towards your deposit!
- Living room/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bathroom
This 3 bedroom home is ideal for couples or young families. The ground floor comprises of a separate kitchen, an open plan living room/dining area, with French doors that lead out to the rear garden, so you can enjoy the outside space. Practical touches include an under stairs storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom, which completes the ground floor.
Upstairs on the first floor you will find the three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and the family bathroom.
- Living room/dining area - 4.38m x 4.36m, 14'5" x 14'4"
- Kitchen - 3.38m x 2.24m , 11'1" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15m x 2.40m , 13'7" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 2.40m , 11'10" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.77m x 1.88m , 9'1" x 6'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61979357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20254-060_3_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.