5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 368 The Wilton at Lake View at Taylor Wimpey at Cambourne, Brace Dein, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23
- Upgraded kitchen package and appliances included
- Master suite including dressing room
- 4 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Garage & 2 parking spaces
- Separate Study
- Dining room which is perfect for entertaining
- Shower room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private garden
The Wilton at Lake View has an entrance hallway that leads to a large lounge and a separate study, and the spacious kitchen/dining room, which opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A guest cloakroom and useful storage closet complete the ground floor. The en-suite master bedroom with separate dressing room is found on the first floor, plus two double bedrooms and main bathroom. Two further well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room are located on the top floor.
- Living Room - 4.59m x 3.58m, 15'1" x 11'9"
- Kitchen - 4.37m x 3.24m, 14'4" x 10'8"
- Dining Room - 3.73m x 2.86m, 12'3" x 9'5"
- Study - 2.49m x 2.40m, 8'2" x 7'11"
- Master Bedroom - 3.56m x 3.37m, 11'8'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.02m x 2.45m, 13'2" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 2.91m, 11'5" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.80m x 3.37m, 15'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 5 / Living Room - 4.80m x 3.58m, 15'9" x 11'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61979369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12717-368_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.