4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 3 - The Kentdale at Acorn Grove, Hannah Place, Fishbourne, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 3PQ
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room
- Separate utility room with door to the garage
- Under stairs storage
- En suite in the Master bedroom
- Double doors from the living room to the garden
- Garage and allocated parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey guarantee
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Kentdale will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The Kitchen/Dining area is the perfect place to kick-start the day. There is also a handy utility area with access to the garage. The garden can be accessed through double doors in the living room, making it the perfect place to relax. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has its own en suite shower room.
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.86m, 11'9" x 9'5"
- Living Room - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Dining Room (excluding bay) - 3.16m x 2.77m, 10'4" x 9'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.53m x 3.41m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 3.00m, 11'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.11m x 2.53m, 10'3" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61979465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20621-003_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.