3 bedroom house for saleThe Laurel at Mill Farm, Tibshelf at Mill Farm, Mansfield Road, Tibshelf, Alfreton, DE55
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Fitted contemporary kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors opening onto the rear garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Master bedroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Ideal for first time buyers and families
The Laurel is an ideal three bedroom home at Mill Farm Tibshelf that would suit first time buyers and growing families alike.
The ground floor features a kitchen/dining room ideal for family meals, and a seperate lounge with French doors leading onto a private rear garden. There is also a downstairs W.C.
Upstairs is the master bedroom, a second double bedroom and a third bedroom that could also be used as a nursery or study. The family bathroom and additonal storage space complete the first floor layout.
Plot 168 The Laurel at Mill Farm
Full price £135,950 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3017mm x 3658mm / 9'11" x 12'0"
- Lounge - 3957mm x 3629mm / 13'0" x 11'11"
- W.C. - 828mm x 1538mm / 2'9" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3957mm x 3480mm / 13'0" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3273mm x 2611mm / 10'9" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 1827mm x 2433mm / 6'0" x 8'0"
- Bathroom - 2224mm x 1950mm / 7'4" x 6'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16932_3_14_101447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.