3 bedroom apartment for saleThree Bedroom Apartment at 250 City Road Sales & Marketing Suite, 250 City Road, London, EC1V 2QQ
- Three Bedrooms
- Dual aspect, boasting views across Regents Canal
- Fitted corner wardrobes
- Under floor heating throughout
- Comfort Cooling throughout
- Total 1589 sq ft / 147.6 sq m
- 24 hour concierge
- 5* health centre to include pool and spa, seven floor roof top gym and residents' only business lounge
- Approximately 2 acres of public realm by award winning landscape architects Gillespies LLP.
- 40,000 sq ft of retail space
London EC1V 2QQ
Carrara Tower - 5.01- Three Bedrooms - £1,725,000
This beautifully designed 5th floor three bed apartment boasts stunning dual aspect views, facing towards the North and West. Your open plan living space boasts a large winter garden spanning across the living room, the perfect addition for entertaining or relaxed city living. All 3 of the spacious double bedrooms are finished with fitted wardrobes and dressing area space as well as a floor to ceiling windows. Amongst the luxury specification throughout, you will find three separate bathrooms, all including chrome heated towel rails and demisting mirrored storage with large format porcelain wall and floor tiles to finish. This outstanding apartment offers zoned underfloor heating running throughout for warmth in the winter and comfort cooling for the summer months with the five star specifications being individually chosen by experts in their field. Residents are also free to enjoy the onsite amenities, including a state of the art swimming pool and spa complex, a roof top gym and a resident's only business lounge.
Due for occupation Q4 2018/ Q1 2019
• Located in Zone 1
• Nearest underground stations are Old Street (0.4 miles) and Angel (0.5 miles), both with connections to the Northern Line. King's Cross St Pancras (1 stop from Angel) will provide connections via the Victoria, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Northern lines as well as National Rail and Eurostar
• Excellent Overground rail links provide immediate access across London and beyond via Old Street, Liverpool Street, Farringdon and King's Cross St Pancras.
• Crossrail connection at nearby Farringdon Station will provide quick access to Tottenham Court Road (2 mins), Canary Wharf (8 mins), Paddington (8 mins) and Heathrow Airport (32 mins)
• Around 200 million passengers will travel on Crossrail each year.
The opening of Crossrail in 2018 will transport an estimated 1.5 million passengers into the City daily. The Crossrail station at Farringdon will be just 1.1 miles away and will provide access to Heathrow Airport in 32 minutes.
Located just eight minutes' walk from Old Street, 250 City Road is a landmark development designed by world renowned architects Foster + Partners. These spectacular apartments and penthouses offer stunning City views as well as a host of residents' facilities including a gym and terrace, luxurious 20-metre swimming pool and spa, concierge facilities and residents' lounge.
Two acres of landscaping at the heart of the scheme plays host to cafés, restaurants, retail outlets, creative workspaces and a 4* hotel. Public areas are fully Wi-Fi enabled.
The development is located between Old Street and Angel, with the City and Shoreditch on your doorstep.
Workplaces in the City and Central London are just a short walk away, 250 City Road connects Tech City with the cultural attractions of Islington and the city beyond.
250 City Road Sales & Marketing Suite, 250 City Road, London EC1V 2QQ
Open daily 10am - 6pm - Late night openings on Thursdays until 8pm and early closure on Sundays at 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 501250cr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (North East London) Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.