3 bedroom house for saleThe Grebe at Waters Keep, Walsall at Waters Keep, Harden Road Walsall, WS3 1EQ
Equity Loan £116,796
- Brand new show home now open
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Second double bedroom
- Third bedroom also ideal as a nursery or study
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Private rear garden
This three bedroom Grebe home at Waters Keep, Walsall offers style and space for growing families.
On the ground floor is an open plan kitchen/dining area ideal for family meal times, and a stunning dual aspect lounge with French doors opening through to an attractive rear garden. There is also a convenient downstairs W.C and additional storage space.
Upstairs is the master bedroom which features an attractive Juliet balcony. There is a further double bedroom, a third bedroom which could alternatively be used as an office or nursery, and a family bathroom.
Explore the Grebe 3 bedroom home at Waters Keep today - show home now open
Plot 108 The Grebe at Waters Keep
Full price £145,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen - 1730mm x 3075mm / 5'8'' x 10'1''
- Dining - 2626mm x 1737mm / 8'7'' x 5'8''
- Lounge - 3193mm x 4812mm / 10'6'' x 15'9''
- W.C - 1357mm x 1068mm / 4'5'' x 3'6''
- Bedroom 1 - 3646mm x 3680mm / 12'0'' x 12'1''
- Bedroom 2 - 4188mm x 3417mm / 13'9'' x 11'3''
- Bedroom 3 - 2249mm x 1960mm / 7'5'' x 6'5''
- Bathroom - 1673mm x 2502mm / 5'6'' x 8'3''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10144_3_15_100906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.