4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Carisbrooke - Plot 44 at The Groves , Hawarden Road, Penyffordd, CH4
- Save thousands of pounds when using the Help to Buy scheme
- Kitchen/dining area
- Living room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bathroom
- Integral single garage
The Carisbrooke offers luxury and space that the whole family can enjoy. Upon entering the home, you’ll find a spacious living room that’s perfect for relaxing in at the end of the day, a kitchen/dining area and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor.
All four bedrooms are located upstairs, 3 of which are doubles, along with the family bathroom. The master bedroom has the added benefit of an en suite.
The integral garage can house an additional car or provide extra storage space if required.
- Living room - 4.88m x 3.47m
, 15'11" x 11'5"
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.52m x 3.26m, 14'9" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.48m x 3.48m
, 14'7" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 2.72m, 11'11" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.66m x 2.35m, 11'11" x 7'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.72m x 2.56m, 8'10" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62022068.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-10809-044_4_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.