4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Southrop at Becketts Ridge, Colton Road, Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, SN6 8AZ
- Triple aspect living room with French doors opening onto the garden
- Open plan kitchen / dining room with French doors opening onto the garden
- Separate study
- Downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom
- 6 burner gas hob, 2 single ovens and chimney hood
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites
- Half height tiling to walls with appliances in bathroom and en-suites
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen unit area
- Softwood staircase painted white
Colton Road, Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, SN6 8AZ
Showhome and Marketing Suite Open Daily10:00 - 17:00
Please call to book your appointment 01793 393617
Fabulous offers available so don't miss out!
The Southrop is a wonderful four bedroom detached home with garage and driveway parking, offering on the ground floor, a triple aspect living room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, spacious kitchen/dining area also with French doors opening onto the garden, utility and study.
Upstairs, the Master bedroom has it's own en-suite shower room with the family bathroom serving the other three bedrooms.
Becketts Ridge is a stunning development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes conveniently situated within the Oxfordshire village of Shrivenham. Close to the idyllic countryside of the Vale of White Horse, yet conveniently placed for Swindon, here you'll find the perfect combination of village life and stylish, contemporary living. Shrivenham is a thriving village, with a wide High Street; many thatched stone cottages, an ancient pump and Norman church. It is a lively place to live and has a wide range of local facilities including a well-regarded primary school, a number of convenience stores, public houses, pharmacy, post office and a doctor's surgery. At Becketts Ridge you'll enjoy the best of village life, yet be well placed for excellent transport links. Swindon's Junction 15 of the M4 is 7 miles away, while Oxford, Reading and the M25 are a comfortable driving distance. The nearest train station is at Swindon, from where you'll find excellent rail services to destinations including Cardiff, Bristol, Reading and London. For air travel, the nearest international airports are Bristol (56 miles) and London Heathrow (68 miles).
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62036462.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Southrop. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Thames Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.