3 bedroom house for saleThe Chiltern at Meadow View, Shirebrook at Meadow View, Sunflower Close, Shirebrook, NG20
- Impressive three bedroom family home
- Kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with French doors to opening onto the rear garden
- Mater bedroom with en-suite
- Three additional ample sized bedrooms
- Lobby/Study to first floor
- Family bathroom
- Help to Buy and Easy Key available
Stylish and Modern Three Bedroom Home
The Chiltern is an impressive three bedroom, three storey home at Meadow View, Shirebrook.
On the ground floor there is a kitchen/dining room and a lounge with French doors opening onto a private rear garden. You'll also find a downstairs W.C. and understairs storage cupboard.
Moving onto the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and a study/lobby area.
The master bedroom with en-suite shower room is found on the top floor.
Plot 145 The Chiltern at Meadow View
Full price £149,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3523 x 4073 / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464 x 3552 / 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403 x 983 / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 5970 x 2642 / 19'7" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3944 x 2856 / 12'11" x 9'4"
- Bathroom - 3944 x 2014 / 12'11" x 6'7"
- Study - 1913 x 1750 / 6'3" x 5'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 5970 x 5946 / 19'7" x 19'6"
- En-suite - 2341 x 1790 / 7'8" x 5'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16984_3_18_102012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.