4 bedroom house for saleThe Heather at Meadow View, Shirebrook at Meadow View, Sunflower Close, Shirebrook, NG20
Equity Loan £132,796
- Stylish four bedroom family home
- Kitchen and dining room with french doors to rear garden
- Lounge with attractive bay window
- Downstairs W.C
- Three additional ample sized bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
The Heather is a substantial four bedroom home ideal for modern family living in Shirebrook, Mansfield.
The ground floor features a large dual aspect lounge with Bay window, a kitchen and dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden. There is also a downstairs W.C. and additional storage space.
Moving onto the first floor there is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and family bathroom. A further two bedrooms are located on the top floor.
Plot 121 The Heather at Meadow View
Full price £165,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2273 x 2876 / 7'5" x 9'5"
- Dining - 2426 x 2932 / 8'0" x 9'7"
- Lounge - 4812 x 3559 / 15'9" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1483 x 880 / 4'10" x 2'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3411 x 2932 11'2" x 9'7"
- En-suite - 1288 x 2932 / 4'3" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 4812 x 3059 / 15'9" x 10'0"
- Bathroom - 1913 x 2402 / 6'3" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4124 x 3533 / 13'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 4124 x 3713 / 13'6" x 12'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16767_4_17_101708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.