3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 276 - The Griffith at Abode, Vale Road, Bishops Cleeve, GL52
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- French doors from the living room leading to the garden
- Practical under stairs storage cupboard
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Single garage and parking space
- Flooring included
- 1,149 Sq ft
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A flexible 3 bedroom home set upon 2.5 storeys. The entrance hall leads into a good sized kitchen with room for a breakfast table, and the separate lounge/dining room has French doors which lead out into the rear garden - great for alfresco dining.
The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms. The main bathroom is also situated on this floor.
The top floor of the home is dedicated to the master suite which has it's own en suite shower room!
- Kitchen - 3.04m x 2.57m/*3.44m, 10'0" x 8'5"*/11'3"
- Living/Dining Room - 4.78m x 3.24m, 15'8" x 10'8"
- WC - x
- Bedroom 2 - 4.79m x 3.38m, 15'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.56m x 2.91m, 8'5" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64m x 6.45m, 11'11" x 21'"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62046563.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20944-276_3_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.