4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 13 The Midford at Tharston Meadow, Land off Chequers Road, Tharston, Norfolk, Tharston, Norfolk, NR15
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Single Garage & parking
- Living room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- private garden
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- 10 Year NHBc 'Buildmark' Guarantee & Insurance Policy
- 2 Year Taylor Wimpey Warranty
The Midford at Tharston Meadow is a modern home. The ground floor consists of the lounge at the front of the house which is ideal space to relax and unwind. The spacious kitchen/dining area has french doors leading out into the garden, great for summer alfresco dining.
Downstairs there is also a cloakroom with W.C facilities and an useful ultility room providing ideal storage for a modern home.
The first floor offers four bedrooms, with the masterbedroom including an en-suite shower room. There is also the main family bathroom on this floor making the Midford an ideal family home.
- Lounge - 4.49m x 3.62m, 14'9" x 11'11"
- Kitchen/Dining - 5.71m x 3.38m, 18'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 2.81m, 11'7" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.81m x 2.52m, 9'3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62061362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20802-013_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.