3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 253 - The Delamere at Willow Place @ Dunstan Park, Wells Road, Glastonbury, BA6
- 1086 sq.ft.
- Spacious living/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Valuable storage cupboards on each floor
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Whole second floor dedicated to the master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Garage and parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The ground floor features a modern fitted kitchen which comes complete with oven, hob and hood and spaces for other appliances including a fridge/freezer, washing machine. Overlooking the rear garden is an adaptable living room/diner where furniture can be positioned on three walls. French doors access the rear patio and turfed garden, great for relaxing in free time. In the hall a cloakroom with W.C. provides additional amenities.
On the first floor, overlooking the rear garden is bedroom two, this provides plenty of space for a double or twin beds. Along the landing is the family bathroom with white sanitary ware, an easy colour scheme to mix and match your towels and accessories. The third bedroom is also located on this floor, providing either additional sleeping accommodation or even a study.
The 'pièce de résistance' is the whole of the second floor, which is dedicated to the master bedroom enhanced by an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen - 3.40m x 2.35m, 11'2'' x 7'8''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.78m x 4.48m, 15'7'' x 14'8''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 4.48m x 3.83m, 14'8'' x 12'7''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.31m x 2.35m, 14'2'' x 7'9''
- Bathroom -
- Master Bedroom - 5.91m x 3.45m, 19'5'' x 11'4''
- En suite -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62061380.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13008-253_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.