3 bedroom town house for saleAshton at Cotton Grange at The Farm, Lower Farm, Weddington Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Three-bedroom townhouse on three floors
- Lounge/dining room which opens to French doors
- Guest cloakroom
- Rear garden
- En-suite master bedoom with walk in dressing area
- Two further bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- Single garage and driveway
The Ashton is a three-bedroom townhouse which offers families or couples generous accommodation across three floors.
Downstairs, there's a large lounge/dinning room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden, plus a lovely family kitchen/breakfast, a guest cloakroom and a useful understairs cupboard.
The first floor landing leads to a large double bedroom, a main bathroon and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or playroom. The en suite master bedroom occupied the entire top floor and features a walk in dressing area.
- Lounge/Dinning Room - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11'' x 12'8''
- Kitchen - 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4'' x 8'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.00m x 3.20m, 19'8" x 10'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62061509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20077-e2b035ceeab244138109d3d0f16193ba_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.