4 bedroom detached house for saleKentdale - plot 320 at Cotton Grange at The Farm, Lower Farm, Weddington Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Large dual aspect living room
- Kitchen/dining room with utility area
- Under stairs storage and a guest cloackroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Well proportioned fourth bedroom
The Kentdale is a four-bedroom property which will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a leage dual aspect living room opening through French doors to private garden.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom.
- 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- 3.58m x 2.86m, 11'9" x 9'05"
- Dining Room - 3.16m x 2.77m, 10'4" x 9'1"
- 2.01m x 1.42m, 6'7" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.98m, 11'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62061512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20077-311_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.