4 bedroom detached house for saleShelford - plot 313 at Cotton Grange at The Farm, Lower Farm, Weddington Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Traditional double fronted four-bedroom detached home
- Spacious upgraded kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen fitted with integrated appliances.
- Spacious lounge
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Stylish family bathroom with shower over bath
- Private turfed rear garden
- Separate single garage
- Includes carpets, fencing and integrated appliances.
- The property also comes complete with stamp duty (1st home only) and £1k towards legal fees.
The Shelford is a stunning four-bedroom detached home with single garage and two parking spaces.
The ground floor boasts a stunning kitchen and dining area which features French doors to the rear garden. The first floor offers four generous double bedrooms, with the master suite benefitting from a stylish en-suite. Three further double bedrooms, along with a family bathroom.
Plot 313 comes complete with carpets, turf, fencing and integrated appliances. This property also includes stamp duty (1st home only) and £1k towards legal fees.
Feet and inches
8.10m x 3.24m
26'7'' x 10'8''
3.88m x 4.74m
12'9'' x 15'7''
2.10m x 3.24m
6'11'' x 10'8''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62061515.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20077-313_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.