4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 85 -The Penmark at Trevenson Meadows, Trevenson Road, Newquay, TR7
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Kitchen/breakfast area/family room with French doors to rear garden
- Spacious living room
- Separate dining room
- Guest cloakroom
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Single garage and 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Penmark is a superb 4 bedroom home with everything you need to make the most of modern living.
The ground floor is home to the breakfast area/family room which boasts French doors to the rear garden, making a real feature of the space and letting you bring the outside in. This room flows through to the kitchen. The spacious living room is the perfect place to unwind at the end of a long day, while the separate dining room provides a space for entertaining or sitting down to dinner with the family. The practical sides of life are taken care of by the downstairs cloakroom and the handy storage cupboards.
Upstairs to the first floor and you will find the four bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are doubles, with the master benefitting from its own en suite shower room. The master bathroom finishes off this beautiful home.
- Kitchen - 3.13m x 2.37m, 10'3" x 7'9"
- Breakfast Area/Family Room - 4.91m x 2.59m, 16'1" x 8'5"
- Living Room (min.) - 5.09m x 2.98m, 16'8" x 9'9"
- Dining Room (min.) - 3.41m x 2.73m, 11'2" x 8'11"
- Master Bedroom - 5.19m x 3.09m, 17'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.51m, 11'11" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 2.66m x 2.37m, 8'8" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.66m x 2.30m, 8'8" x 7'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62080907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-13098-085_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.