4 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Foxglove- Plot 206 at Loddon Park, Sandford Farm, Off Mohawk Way’ Woodley, Reading, RG5
- Spacious Master bedroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Single bedroom
- Kitchen/dining room
- Garage and parking space
- Beautifully fitted bathroom
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Striking good looks and a stunning place to call home.
This three-storey home impresses on every level. Enter the hallway to find the sleek kitchen, the perfect place for breakfast with its handsome bay window.
To the rear is a light-filled living room with an airy conservatory, expertly merging outside and inside.
Upstairs are bedrooms 2 and 3 - both double, bedroom 4 and family bathroom lead off the landing.
The second floor is entirely dedicated to the master bedroom suite offering luxury and privacy complete with en suite shower room and desirable dressing room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.29m x 2.75m, 17'4" x 9'0"
- Living Room/ Conservatory - 6.96m x 4.90m, 22'10" x 16'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.28m x 2.91m, 10'9" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.43m x 2.68m , 11'3" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.28m x 2.07m, 10'9" x 6'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.26m x 4.90m, 17'3" x 16'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62080934.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20651-206_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.