3 bedroom house for saleThe Hawthorn at The Pinders at The Pinders, Coach Road, Throckley, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Spacious lounge featuring french doors
- Contemporary kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs W.C
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
The Hawthorn is a superb three bedroom family home which offers ample space to grow. This is an exceptional, light and spacious three bedroom home, based over two floors, and boasting a family bathroom and allocated parking.
Downstairs you'll find a contemporary kitchen / dining and a large living room with french doors for access to the rear garden. A W.C and understairs storage completes the ground floor.
Plot 19 The Hawthorn at Pinders
Full price £143995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3523 x 4073 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464 x 3552 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403 x 983 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4464 x 2915 14'8" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2544 x 2962 8'4" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 1807 x 2022 5'11" x 6'8"
- Bathroom - 2544 x 1635 8'4" x 5'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16011_3_18_100463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.