4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eynsham - Plot 3 at Wellington Green, Churton Road, Farndon, CH3
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Living room
- Dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite
- En suite to second bedroom
- 2 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Integral garage
The Eynsham offers luxury and space that the whole family can enjoy.
Upon entering the home you’ll find a spacious living room that’s perfect for relaxing in at the end of the day, while a kitchen/breakfast area and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor.
Upstairs you'll find the family bathroom and four bedrooms, all of which are doubles. Both the master bedroom and second bedroom have the added benefits of en suite facilities. The integral garage can house an additional car or provide extra storage space if required.
- Kitchen - 2.98m x 2.50m, 9'10" x 8'3"
- Living room - 5.59m x 3.32m, 18'4" x 10'11"
- Dining room - 2.98m x 2.96m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- Family area - 2.98m x 2.60m, 9'10" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 3.90m, 15'1" x 12'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16m x 2.90m, 13'8" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.14m x 2.71m, 10'3" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.18m x 2.58m, 10'4" x 8'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62101373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20274-003_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.