4 bedroom detached house for saleAlverton at Clarence Court, Land off Murton Lane, Easington Lane, DH5
- En suite to master bedroom
- Three further bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen
- Large reception room with bay window overlooking front garden
- Separate dining room
- Family bathroom
- Detached single garage
The Alverton is a luxurious family home, perfect for relaxed family living and entertaining alike.
A vast reception room is located to the front of the home and has a bay window allowing plenty of natural light into the room.
There are double doors to the separate dining room which also has French doors to the rear garden, continuing the bright and airy feel.
The kitchen to the rear of the property is spacious and modern and has a handy storage cupboard.
There is also a guest cloakroom and separate study which complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs are 4 fantastic double bedrooms including master with en suite as well as a modern family bathroom.
Click here to email the development
- Kitchen - 3.0m x 4.13m, 9'10'' x 13'6''
- Living Room - 3.39m x 4.61m, 11'1'' x 15'1''
- Dining Room - 3.39m x 2.64m, 11'1'' x 8'7''
- Study Room - 2.26m x 2.24m, 7'4'' x 7'4''
- Master Bedroom - 4.09m x 3.65m, 13'5'' x 11'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.63m x 3.48m , 11'10'' x 11'5''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.29m x 2.68m , 10'9'' x 8'9''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.58m x 2.67m , 8'5'' x 8'9''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62101400.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11143-ccac8dcc931a4233be7aaaf54efbd21a_4_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.