2 bedroom apartment for salePhase 3 - Plot 32 - The Charlton at The Chariots, Icknield Way, Andover, Hampshire SP11 6RY
- Kitchen/living/dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom
- Garage and allocated parking space
- 771 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey Warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
- The virtual tour is of a typical Crofton home
With two double bedrooms and a garage below, The Charlton is perfect for contemporary living.
The open plan kitchen/living room/dining area is a versatile space that fits around the way you want to live.
Both of the bedrooms are comfortable doubles, with the master complemented by an en suite shower room. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedroom and the garage below provides a home for your car.
- Garage and one allocated parking space - x
- - x
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area (max.) - 5.98m x 4.43m, 19'7" x 14'6"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 4.94m 2.97m, 16'2" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 3.17m x 2.91m, 10'5" x 9'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62101439.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20613-032_2_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.