3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ashton G - Plot 74 at Kings Acre, Bluebell Wood Lane, NG21 9GB
- With 3 floors of versatile accommodation
- An ideal choice for families or couples looking for extra space.
- Entrance hallway leads
- Contemporary kitchen / breakfast room
- Lounge / dining room
- French doors to the private garden at the rear
- Spacious double bedroom
- Main bathroom
- Further bedroom are found on the first floor.
- Galleried master bedroom
With 3 floors of versatile accommodation, the Ashton G is an ideal choice for families or couples looking for extra space.
The entrance hallway leads to a contemporary kitchen / breakfast room and a lounge / dining room with French doors to the private garden at the rear. A guest cloakroom and a useful storage closet complete the ground floor.
A spacious double bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom are found on the first floor.
A doorway provides access to a private staircase leading up to the galleried master bedroom, which features an en suite bathroom, vaulted ceilings, a dormer window to the front and roof lights to the rear.
- Lounge / dining - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'1" x 12'8"
- Kitchen - 3.77m x 2.70m , 12'4" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.17m , 9'7" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.70m x 3.11m , 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62101448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12133-074_3_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.