4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kempsford - Plot 36 at Kings Acre, Bluebell Wood Lane, NG21 9GB
- Includes integrated appliances
- Semi detached home
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Open plan lounge with dining area
- Private Garden
- Master bedroom with en suite
With 4 bedrooms and open plan lifestyle possibilities, the Kempsford is ideally suited to modern family life.
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen / breakfast room and a guest cloakroom, before it reaches an open plan lounge / dining room, which draws in natural light through French doors. These provide access to the private garden to create an appealing environment for socialising.
An en suite master bedroom is located off the upstairs landing, along with a second double bedroom, two further bedrooms, one of which could alternatively be used as a play room or a study, and a bathroom.
- Lounge / dining - 5.36m x 4.15m, 17'7" x 13'8"
- Kitchen - 3.82m x 3.27m, 12'7" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.79m x 3.17m , 12'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 3.17m, 11'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.63m x 2.10m, 8'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.23m x 2.10m, 7'4" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62101451.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12133-036_4_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.