4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Easton - Plot 102 at Rainbow Meadows, Bryony Road, Hamilton, Leicester, LE5
- Semi detached home
- Single garage
- Spacious kitchen
- Spacious lounge with dining area
- 2 double bedrooms
- Third bedroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Family bathroom
A 4 bedroom semi detached home with single garage.
The ground floor features a large living/dining room, while the breakfast kitchen is ideal for informal mealtimes. There’s also a handy guest cloakroom and store cupboard off the entrance hallway.
The first floor landing leads to two double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a dedicated work space or play room.
Meanwhile, on the top floor there’s a spacious master bedroom with ensuite shower room and convenient dressing area.
- Lounge / dining - 4.88m x 4.20m, 16'0" x 13'10"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.25m, 11'3" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.37m x 3.01m , 11'1" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26m x 2.88m, 10'9" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.37m x 1.78m, 11'1" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.00m x 3.85m, 19'8" x 12'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62101520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20700-102_4_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.