4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Gloster - Plot 7 at Highfield Court , Aylsham Drive, Ickenham, Uxbridge, UB10
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Double doors to rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom and bedroom 2 have en suite shower rooms
- Master bedroom has its own dressing area
- Garage and Parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
Solid good looks and an exceptional 4 bedroom home.
Enter the front to find a separate front facing dining room and a bright and airy kitchen/dining area - some plots with breakfast area - opening to the rear garden through the double doors.
On the first floor double doors open to the living room, with two bedrooms - one double - and a bathroom also on this floor.
The second floor features a master bedroom with dressing room and a further double bedroom which are both complemented with their own en suite shower rooms.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.09m x 5.07m, 20'0" x 16'8"
- Dining Room - 4.33m x 3.11m, 14'2" x 10'3"
- Living Room - 6.09m x 5.07m, 20'0" x 16'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.54m x 3.29m, 11'8" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 4/Study - 2.91m x 2.74m;, 9'7" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.37m x 2.87m, 11'1" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 6.09m x 2.24m, 20'0" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62101532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20667-007_4_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.