4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kentdale - Plot 535 at Bramble Chase, Venus Avenue, Biggleswade, SG18
- 3 double bedrooms and further bedroom
- Ensuite shower room to master
- French doors from lounge to private rear garden
- Kitchen with utility area
- Single Garage
- 2 miles to the centre of Biggleswade
- 1 mile to the A1(M)
- 2 miles to Biggleswade train station with direct trains to London Kings Cross
The Kentdale is a 4 bedroom home which will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a large dual aspect living room openiong through French doors to the private garden, plus a spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility area. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9'' x 11'4''
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.80m, 11'9'' x 9'2''
- Dining Area - 3.22m x 2.77m, 10'7" x 9'1"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.52m, 6'7" x 5'0"
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'6'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11' 11" x 9' 8"
- Bedroom 3 (max) - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10' 0" x 9' 9"
- Bedroom 4 (max) - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10' 2" x 8' 4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62101556.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20776-535_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.