4 bedroom detached house for saleColville at Chapel Lawns, Off Penicuik Road, Roslin, EH25
- Chapel Lawns, now launched in Roslin
- A development of 79 detached and semi-detached homes and cottage flats from CALA's Award-winning Signature Collection
- Beautiful detached 4 bedroom home
- Additional study
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Excellent storage including fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Master and Bedroom 2 with ensuite facilities
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Spacious rear garden
- Beautiful location within the historic town of Roslin
With four bedrooms, two of which are en suite, and a separate study on the upper floor, The Colville offers spacious and flexible family living. The ground floor features a generous formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining area with French doors to the rear garden. An integral single garage, utility room and separate cloakroom complete the home.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62111794.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7e82d3c0-d066-4802-8c6f-0a3cbf67443f_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.