2 bedroom flat for saleCroft House, East Street, Tonbridge
- 9 Remaining Brand New Apartments
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Bathroom & Ensuites
- Some with Blconies / Outside Space
- Allocated Parking
- Central Location
- Close To MLS & High Street
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS UNDER £300,000
PRICES FROM £255,000. Croft House offers a stunning selection of spacious 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments some of which are two bed and two bath available under £300,000. There are set right in the heart of the town and are within walking distance of an excellent range of local amenities and the mainline station which offers services to London in just 33 minutes, making it perfect for commuters or those looking for additional entertainment. Some of the units will have outside space / balconies and some with the benefit from having 2 bathrooms and there are several apartments offering double aspect rooms. These apartments will all be finished to a high standard and will all benefit from having their own allocated parking spaces. There are further parking spaces available upon request and subject to separate negotiation
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6967762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bracketts Chartered Surveyors, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.