2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 63 - Park House at Strawberry Fields, Lockswood Road, Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 6BN
- To include fully integrated kitchen
- First floor apartment
- Living room/kitchen/dining area
- Double master bedroom with built in storage
- 1 further bedroom - could also be used as a study
- Hallway cupboard
- Allocated parking space
- 632 Sq.ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
These contemporary 2 bedroom apartments let you make the most of single storey living.
The open plan kitchen/living room/dining area is a welcoming and versatile space, where you can relax or entertain. The master bedroom with built in storage is a comfortable double, while the second single bedroom would be ideal for guests. Both bedrooms are served by the master bathroom and the hallway cupboard provides valuable storage space.
- Kitchen - 2.90m x 2.50m, 9'6" x 8'2"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.25m x 3.35m, 13'11" x 10'11"
- Master Bedroom - 3.35m x 2.62m, 11'0" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.85m x 2.50m, 9'4" x 8'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62137577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-11940-063_2_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.