3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Baird 2 -Plot 79 at Dargavel Village South, Barrangary Road, Bishopton, PA7
- 1 master bedroom with En-Suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Living room/dining area
This stylish 3 bedroom semi-detached home is ideal for first-time buyers or young families. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom. On the ground floor is a spacious lounge/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden to maximise the outdoors. This home has a driveway.
- Kitchen - 2.50m x 2.77m, 8'2'' x 9'1''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.66m x 3.99m, 15'3'' x 13'1''
- Cloaks - 2.50m x 1.32m , 8'2" x 4'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.54m x 3.62m , 11'8'' x 11'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.68m x 3.32m, 8'10" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 1.90m x 3.32m , 6'3" x 10'11"
- Bathroom - 1.79m x 2.00m , 5'11" x 6'1"
- Ensuite - 1.62m x 2.01m , 5'4" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62137583.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-11276-870d05951abc41148748ad93f16483c6_3_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.