4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornford - Plot 115 at Rowan Manor, Wigan Road, Leyland, PR25
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Family room with French doors to rear garden
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Double garage
With space, style and comfort on offer, The Thornford is perfect for contemporary family living. On the ground floor, both the living room and the dining room boast French doors to the rear garden, making a real feature of the space. You can cook up a storm in the kitchen, whilst the separate dining room is the perfect setting for sit down meals. The under stairs cupboard and downstairs cloakroom are welcome additions.
On the first floor you’ll find the four bedrooms, one of which enjoys its own en suite. The family bathroom completes this stunning home.
The double detached garage can house an additional car or provide extra storage space if required.
- Living room - 4.74m x 3.91m
, 15’7” x 12’10”
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15’9” x 10’11”
- Dining room - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12’10” x 10’8”
- Family room/study - 3.67m x 2.66m, 12’1” x 8’9”
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.25m
, 15’4” x 10’8”
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13’2” x 10’11”
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15’6” x 11’0”
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12’6” x 8’4”
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62137592.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20251-115_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.