4 bedroom detached house for saleChesham at The Brackens, Halse Road, Brackley, NN13
- Ask about Movemaker
- Upgraded kitchen specification with integrated appliances
- Complete with carpets/vinyl throughout
- Bicester Shopping Village & Centre MK are just a short drive away
- High performing schools nearby
- Easy commute to Oxford, Milton Keynes and Northampton
- Reach Central London in under an hour by train
The Chesham is a beautifully presented 4 bed home. On the ground floor you will find an open plan kitchen, family and dining area, bay fronted lounge and w/c. The first floor offers en suite shower room to master bedroom, further double bedroom, 2 single bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.86 x 3.72m (19'2'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.62m (16'5'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.89m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.09m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 3.18m (10'11'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.6 x 2.25m (8'6'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.15m (8'9'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62166515.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.